VITA HOMES GROUP, established in Juan Salvador Agráz, No. 97, Office 6B Lomas de Santa Fe, C.P. 05300, Cuajimalpa de
Morelos town hall, Mexico City, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of its customers as well as of its potential
clients, It should be noted that said information is treated in a strictly confidential manner, so we make a permanent effort to safeguard it.
The personal data which VITA HOMES GROUP will treat is:
1.-Your name, marital status, occupation, address, place and birth date
2.- Your E-mail and phone number.
3.- Your patrimony information like bank accounts.
4.- Your official documents that prove your identity, like valid voter or valid passport and the information you declare, as well as your CURP and R.F.C.
PURPOSES AND TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA
In VITA HOMES GROUP we have the philosophy to keep a close and active relationship with our customers and potential
customers. In this sense, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
In case of customers:
A)- Purposes necessary to maintain the relationship with the Customer:
– Provide them with a good and/or a service.
– Keep our records up to date so that we can respond to your queries;
– Grant security and legal certainty to transfer operations related to sales and mortgages.
– Verify the information you provide us.
B) different purposes:
– Carry out marketing and promotional activities,
– Offer you our products, services and information from our business partners;
– Inform you about our promotions and releases.
In the event that our clients do not want GRUPO VITA HOMES to process their personal data for the purposes set out in
subparagraph B) above, they must express their refusal by sending an email to the following address: [email protected]
In case of potential customers:
- Carry out marketing and promotional activities,
- Offer you our products, services and information from our business partners;
- Keep our records up to date so that we can respond to your queries;
- Inform you about our promotions and releases.
MEASURES TO PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data and in order to ensure that the information is used for the purposes
established in this privacy notice, GRUPO VITA HOMES has established physical, electronic and administrative procedures, using
advanced technologies that limit the use or disclosure of your data, which allows them to be treated appropriately. These
procedures are constantly evaluated and reviewed, seeking to control the use and disclosure of your personal data.
REQUEST FOR ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION, REVOCATION OR OPPOSITION OF PERSONAL DATA AND
REVOCATION OF CONSENT (ARC REQUEST)
All your personal data is treated in accordance with the applicable legislation in force in the country, for this reason we inform you
that you have at all times the right to access the personal data that VITA HOMES GROUP possesses and the details of the
treatment thereof, as well as rectify them in case of being inaccurate or incomplete, cancel them when they turn out to be excessive
or unnecessary for the purposes that justified their obtaining and oppose their treatment for the purposes provided in this Privacy
Notice, in case you want to make any modification, you can send an email addressed to [email protected], or submit it in writing
to the address of VITA HOMES GROUP. It should be clarified that in the event that your personal data has been reflected in a legal
instrument of domain transfer, you will not be able to exercise any of the aforementioned rights over them, being able to do so only
with respect to those that are kept in the VITA HOME GROUP database.
Your request must contain:
- Full name from data owner
- Data owner address or e-mail address to answer to your request.
- Official documents that prove identity and/or authorization to represent you in the application (current Voter’s Card or valid Passport).
- Description of the personal data on which it is intended to exercise any ARCO right.
- Any other element that allows the location of personal data and attention to your request.
MECHANISMS AND PROCEDURES FOR THE REVOCATION OF CONSENT
The customer or potential customer may request, at any time, the revocation of the consent they have granted for the processing of
their personal data, communicating that request by means of an email sent to [email protected], or presenting it in writing to the
address of VITA HOMES GROUP. In any case, this request must clearly detail the reason for revoking your consent.
OPTIONS AND MEANS TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our customers and potential customers, have the possibility to limit the use or disclosure of their personal data through the following
means that we have implemented:
- Presenting your personal document in our offices.
- Sending an e-mail to [email protected]
- Making a free call to our phone number 5552575051.
If you don´t want to receive promotional messages, you can request it through email [email protected] or by means of a letter
presented at the address of VITA HOMES.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice maybe modified by VITAM HOMES GROUP. Such modifications will be timely informed through its website
www.vitahomes.com.mx, or any other means of communication, oral, printed or electronic that VITA HOMES determines for that